Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Airtel Half marathon - Nov 9 , 2008

Have started training for the Delhi Airtel Half run. The runs during weekdays are at Deer Park/Rose Garden . Weekend long runs at Nehru Garden-Rajpath -India Gate stretch. I have been following a plan which prepares runners to complete the full marathon. I just have to run a half.

Last weekend the run was 19 km ( 2 Outside loops Nehru Park- Niti Marg-Shantipath-South Avenue- Rajpath-India Gate & back ). There were 6 runners including Anita/Amit & Venkat.
We again had the long run today ( since I will be travelling next 4 days)..same stretch but 22 kms ( which included a India Gate roundabout )

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

Powered By Blogger